QLD Safety (Roadworthy) Certificates for Caravans and light vehicles 0.75tonne to 3.5tonne
Book a safety certificate today.
Call 1800 792 001
Whether you're being cautious or selling/buying a caravan, a caravan safety certificate (also referred as Caravan Roadworthy) will guarantee your caravan can deliver you safely to your final destination. We offer a fully mobile service for a Gas Certificate and Safety(Roadworthy) Certificate (up to 3.5tonne).
Caravan and Light Vehicle Safety (Roadworthy) Certificates are required for;
Our caravan examiners are insured, licensed and experienced, understanding your adventurous curiosity and the know-how to nip any issues in the bud BEFORE you activate the GPS.
Things to remember
- If you are selling or transferring registration and your Caravan is fixed with a permanent plumbed gas system (and is over 750kgs) you will require both a Roadworthy / Safety Certificate & a Gas Certificate.
- If your Caravan has a permanently plumbed gas system/supply, you will be required to obtain a Gas Certificate with a Safety Certificate.
- If your caravan or campervan complies with the Code of Practice, we can issue the Safety Certificate on the spot.
- Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the Safety (Roadworthy) Certificate inspection allows you 14 days to rectify faults and have your vehicle reviewed again.
- As with all vehicles intended for sale in Queensland, you must display the safety certificate in a visible location wherever you place advertising material.
A Safety Certificate for a caravan campervan or motorhome typically includes;
|lights||body and chassis|
|suspension||wheels and tyres|
Make a Booking
Please complete the details below and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Check our mobile service areas
CHECK YOUR AREA
Check our mobile service area. Same Day Service Available* Call Us today!
*Depends on time of day and jobs already booked in your area