QLD Gas Certificates for your caravan, motorhome or campervan

Get a gas certificate today.
Call 1800 792 001

If you are selling or transferring registration in Queensland and your Caravan is fixed with a permanent plumbed gas system (and is over 750kgs) you will require both a Roadworthy / Safety Certificate and a Gas Certificate.

Plus East Coast offer the added bonus of some minor repairs. Any such repairs will be quoted prior to the repairs being undertaken. Please note that some parts may need to be ordered.


Note - even with an imported caravan, a gas certificate is still required to ensure your Gas system meets Australian Design Standards.

Handy Hints for travelling with Gas

  • Check you have Gas in your Gas bottle
  • Check your appliances are functioning
  • Level ground is always best
  • Your caravan must have a test point installed
  • Check your Gas Fitters Plate / Gas Compliance Plate
  • Allow approximately 40 mins for each inspection (Gas Certificate &   Roadworthy / Safety Certificate).

As always, East Coast offers reliable same day service at a time and location convenient to you.